- I hate sitting in class because I don’t feel like I’m actively learning anything
- I hate Valentine’s Day because it makes my self esteem lower and makes me doubt my beauty and self worth
- I hate feeling lost in my life because I want to be successful and have a bright future
- I hate feeling unsuccessful because of my hexes because they don’t define how hard I’ve worked
- I hate feeling trapped because of the numbers because when I put my mind to it I could create a beautiful future
- I hate the feeling of loneliness and lack of understanding by my peers
- Often times I think being beautiful or more attractive or more funny or more cordial could get me more friends
- I hate my ability to make myself feel weird
- I hate my ability to undermine myself
- I hate that I want to look pretty and look attractive and have to be reminded to work out so I can become so
- I hate others telling me what to do with my body so that I can become more attractive. I hate that they have to tell me these things
- I hate feeling low because of insecurities I shouldn’t even bother to worry about or think about
- I hate that my future is dependent on the fact that I should have to marry a man, have children, and still have a stable job
- I hate the fact that often times I love my religion but hate it’s tenets
- I hate the word hate because just as I describe all these things, I realize I just dislike them all.
And no words can describe the way that true hatred works.
Except images of
Black and brown bodies lying on the floor
Cops beating innocent colored men and women
Fear of expressing your sexuality and loving another
Immigrants working hard just to have fingers pointed at them like the barrel of a gun, ready.
An Asian works to the bone and yet people don’t believe they have depression because you can’t see it
A disabled individual falls and people walk over their body
Gas is thrown at Native American protestors of a sacred land